|Category||Food & Dining|
Pinks Beach Road
KINGSTON SE, SA, 5275, Australia
|Mobile||0417 841 770 (Robyn Clarke)|
- Sandy Grove produces home made farm produce combining both native and traditional foods.
- On site sales of produce (free tastings).
- All products are gluten and preservative free.
- Guided and informative farm walks.
- Alfresco - relaxed rural setting, Mahalia espresso coffee, muntrie scones, cheesecake, muffins, muntrie icecream.
- We grow muntries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, oil and table olives.
- Fresh muntries available February - April, frozen available all year.
Sandy Grove Muntrie Cheescake Named in SA Weekend "101 Things You Must Eat in SA!"
"93 Muntrie Cheesecake
This is a cheesecake to travel for, made all the sweeter because you can see the muntrie bushes from the verandah where afternoon tea is served. The biscuit base is perfect, the gorgeous creamy cheese is loaded with the fresh muntrie fruit and a cream topping is dusted with chocolate. South East producers Robyn and Ashley Clark keep the recipe secret but happily share some of the produce from around the edges of their olive groves at this farmgate verandah cafe.
While you're there: Take home chutneys, jams and sauces."
SA Weekend April 2014