Vacant positions at Kingston District Council are advertised locally with the Coastal Leader and on this web page. Available vacancies will be listed below.
COMMUNITY FACILITIES TEAM MEMBER
Kingston District Council is looking for a highly motivated and organised person with a commitment to innovation and a “can do” attitude, to join Council’s Community Facilities Team.
The primary duties of the successful applicant will include:
- To work with under the direction of the Team Leader Community Facilities to ensure that council’s parks, gardens, open space reserves and recreational facilities are well maintained and portray a high standard of presentation.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of council’s small plant and equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- To assist the Team Leader Community Facilities with the supervision of Council’s approved parks and gardens volunteers.
- To assist (as required) with Council’s dredging operations.
- To comply with council’s Work Health Safety systems.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to the community and visitors to the district.
Applicants are expected to review the position description together with conditions of employment, which are linked below. Further enquiries can be directed to David Worthley, Manager Assets and Infrastructure on 8767 2033 or 0427 799 371.