Cape Jaffa Marina Boat Ramp Facility - OPEN
TEMPORARY CLOSURE FROM 10 MARCH 2020
The ticket machine at the Cape Jaffa Boat Ramp is currently OUT OF ORDER. Daily launch permits are available from the Cape Jaffa Caravan Park and Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park.
Kingston Boat Ramp Facility - CLOSED
Maria Creek Boat Launching Facility Fact Sheet - December 2019
Please see Latest News item 'Boat Launching Update' on Home Page for updates on beach access and Kingston Boat Ramp.
The Kingston District Council offers two boat ramps, located at Kingston & Cape Jaffa.
Launch Permits are valid for both boat ramps.
* Daily Launch Permit Fee - $10.00 inc GST
* Annual Launch Permit Fee - $80.00 inc GST
Annual permits are available from the Council Office or the Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park.
Daily permits are available at the boat ramps via the onsite ticket machines (coin or card only).
Accessibility of these facilities is subject to weather and environmental conditions. Please phone the council office on 08 8767 2033 to check if the facilities are currently open.
Conditions of use:
- The Annual Permit is valid from the date of purchase to 30 June 2020.
- Annual permit holders are permitted to use the boat ramp facilities at Kingston and Cape Jaffa Anchorage
- The permit tag must be displayed near the winch of your registered boat trailer
- The permit is specific to the trailer registration number and is not transferable
- Only one permit tag is issued for each permit fee. Multiple permits (tags) per applicant are not permitted
- The permit is non- refundable
- Renewal reminder notices will be issued annually in July
- Launching and retrieving of vessels is at the owner’s sole risk