The Kingston District Council offers a boat launching facility at Cape Jaffa.
Launch Permits are as follows:
* Daily Launch Permit Fee - $10.00 inc GST
* Annual Launch Permit Fee - $100.00 inc GST
Annual permits are available from the Council Office or the Kingston Foreshore Caravan Park. Daily permits are available at the boat ramps via the onsite ticket machines (coin or card only).
Accessibility of this facility is subject to weather and environmental conditions. Please phone the Council office on 08 8767 2033 to check if the facilities are currently open.
Conditions of use:
- The Annual Permit is valid from the date of purchase to 30 June 2021.
- Annual permit holders are permitted to use the boat ramp facilities at Cape Jaffa Anchorage
- The permit tag must be displayed near the winch of your registered boat trailer
- The permit is specific to the trailer registration number and is not transferable
- Only one permit tag is issued for each permit fee. Multiple permits (tags) per applicant are not permitted
- The permit is non- refundable
- Renewal reminder notices will be issued annually in July
- Launching and retrieving of vessels is at the owner’s sole risk